Samsung Bad Appliance
Receiveded an email from Samsung:
Dear John Kapili,
Thank you for contacting Samsung Electronics.
We understand that you are experiencing some issues with your RS2533SW refrigerator.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We are sorry to inform that we are not authorized to access any third party websites also the link which you
have referred to.
We suggest you get back to us with the exact description of the issue so that we can assist you further.
Samsung Online Support.
Follow Samsung Service on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
I have already contacted Samsung twice. You may not be authorized to access any third party websites or the link which I have referred to, but there are many thousands of other people that can. My complaint about the product that Samsung makes is reaching many. My refrigerator may have cost me less than $2000.00 but my warnings to others about Samsung will cost Samsung allot more. Six years is a poor record of performance for the Samsung appliance I purchased. http://www.JohnKapili.com Receives over 700,000 hits per year
Sunday May 15 2011 - 09:38:39 | John Kapili |
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Samsung reviews
- please make new software update
- Samsung Dryer Drum Cracked
- Galaxy S5 software update
- Repair of bank screen
- No SIM card detected
- Talk Back Feature
- Samsung Broken Band on Gear Neo 2
- s4 chrome plating fading issue & poor services
- Faulty phone
- There is no international warrant
- Samsung broken laptop
- Too much slow
- Failure to take care of damage they caused
- PROBLEM WITH SAMSUNG S4 MINI
- Incompetent Samsung Customer Service in Algeria
- severe KitKat software for samsung galay 10.1 N8000 note is not good
- Samsung RS fridge freezer
- NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!
- Quality Appliance Service Austin
- Samsung - 11 weeks and washer still not repaired
- from Loews
- Samsung Warranty Issue
- Samsung Gas Dryer DV407AGW/XAA
- Samsung 32" LCD Panel issue
- SAMSUNG TV BROKEN
- LCD TV Main Board Gone Bad
- Samsung broken washing machine, under warranty
- Samsung - do they have an after sales support department?
- Do not believe any info from Brinkerhoff's
- Samsung Dryer with Broken Motor
- Whatever you do not buy a major Samsung Appliance
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you