Samsung Bad Appliance
Receiveded an email from Samsung:
Dear John Kapili,
Thank you for contacting Samsung Electronics.
We understand that you are experiencing some issues with your RS2533SW refrigerator.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We are sorry to inform that we are not authorized to access any third party websites also the link which you
have referred to.
We suggest you get back to us with the exact description of the issue so that we can assist you further.
Samsung Online Support.
Follow Samsung Service on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
I have already contacted Samsung twice. You may not be authorized to access any third party websites or the link which I have referred to, but there are many thousands of other people that can. My complaint about the product that Samsung makes is reaching many. My refrigerator may have cost me less than $2000.00 but my warnings to others about Samsung will cost Samsung allot more. Six years is a poor record of performance for the Samsung appliance I purchased. http://www.JohnKapili.com Receives over 700,000 hits per year
Sunday May 15 2011 - 09:38:39 | John Kapili |
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Samsung reviews
- screen failure :
- Deffected LED screen( UA46EH5300
- samsung galaxy s3 frequently turning off
- samsung grand neo
- Samsung Galaxy S4 - Bell
- Samsung Galaxy S5 the worst phone ever. screen cracked due to overheating after updates and se...
- it shows not allowed by sim
- unsatisfied customer with Note 3
- please make new software update
- Samsung Dryer Drum Cracked
- Galaxy S5 software update
- Repair of bank screen
- No SIM card detected
- Talk Back Feature
- Samsung Broken Band on Gear Neo 2
- Samsung RS fridge freezer
- NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!
- Quality Appliance Service Austin
- Samsung - 11 weeks and washer still not repaired
- from Loews
- Samsung Warranty Issue
- Samsung Gas Dryer DV407AGW/XAA
- Samsung 32" LCD Panel issue
- SAMSUNG TV BROKEN
- LCD TV Main Board Gone Bad
- Samsung broken washing machine, under warranty
- Do not believe any info from Brinkerhoff's
- Samsung - do they have an after sales support department?
- Whatever you do not buy a major Samsung Appliance
- Samsung Dryer with Broken Motor
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you