S 7 Edge pink line - galaxy s7 edge
I have now paid the £206 and feel absolutely ripped off. It's like having your car in a garage and getting told that you can't have a bulb replaced because you have a scratch on your bumper. I hope people read this and rethink what type of phone they get. Again I fell massively ripped off.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Samsung reviews
- Too slow
- Samsung J3(6) not repairable at any cost.
- RANDOM SHUTDOWN AND STARTUP
- Samsung S7 Edge
- Ground messages
- Display problem to J7 2016 service is poor
- Samsung Fridge - Does not work when Delivered
- complaint of bad service
- Troubleshooting Technician Operator - SHAN
- Samsung Website Glitch/Would Not Honor Posted Sale Price
- Samsung Support Is The Worst I have ever experienced
- My Dish Washer Machine Oxidized
- Review of support
- jio sim problem
- 08 Ford Edge
- Great Easter Flowers
- Loss $500 & couldn't switch over completely
- Reviews and Feedback on PlacementIndia Resume Edge Service
- Ford Edge 2011 latch LH
- dye came of the pink neckace all over mothers neck
- How can you confuse Black with Pink??
- Terrible service at its finest!!!!
- Pink Diamond
- Target Clear Plastic Wrap dispenser
- Leaking gas tank on 2008 Ford Edge
- Target colors are not the same as picture
- Avas Flowers send cheaper bouquet than paid for
- Bad Qualityyy!!!!
- 2007 Ford Edge driveshaft
- Ballerina-Bad Quality
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you